“Industry 4.0 Star 2021”
Apply and prove that you deserve a star…
For the third time, the award “Industry 4.0 Star 2021” aims to encourage Lithuanian businesses to participate in the process of the world’s fourth industrial revolution and to honor entrepreneurs for their achievements in the field of manufacturing and industrial digitalization
We invite companies that meet the following criteria to participate in the competition:
- Companies that have already applied / implemented intelligent solutions and technologies in production processes: automation, robotization, technology change, digitization, IT, cyber security; self-contained devices / robots, Big data, networked processes related to the Internet of Things, 3D printing; companies that have implemented resource management or operational production management systems, as well as digital engineering solutions, vertical and / or horizontal integration solutions, intelligent maintenance and service services, workplace digitization solutions.
- Companies that have implemented production solutions with the help of smart solutions and technologies, and developed innovative products.
- The company must be registered and conduct business in Lithuania.
- Comission award in the category of medium and small enterprises – the winner is selected by the decision of the commission members according to the compliance with the established criteria.
- Commission award in the category of a large company – the winner is selected by the decision of the commission members according to the compliance with the established criteria in the category.
- Audience award will be given to the company with the most votes, voting online.
- Award certificate
- The right to use the Industry 4.0 logo for company marketing purposes
- Publicity of good practice and company
The applications submitted shall be evaluated by a competent panel composed of representatives of:
- Ministry of Economy and Innovation of the Republic of Lithuania
- LINPRA Association
- Associations INFOBALT
- German-Baltic Chamber of Commerce (AHK)
- Technology Center “Intechcentras” (initial assessment)
The evaluation of companies will consist of 2 stages:
- Evaluation of the first stage: during this evaluation, 2-3 finalist companies in each category will be selected using the methodologies and tools of “Innovative Audit” and “Industry 4.0 Audit”.
- Evaluation of the second stage: during this evaluation, the final companies will be visited by the competition evaluation commission, which will select the winners of the competition based on the results of the initial evaluation and the commission’s expert insights.
- Implemented solution (s) in production in 2020, compliance with digital industry theme, solution innovation (evaluation according to the provided list, eg: robotics, automation, digitization, resources, production management systems, workplace digitization solutions, etc.)
- Technological and managerial challenges and their solution plan (Assessing technological and managerial processes that are expected to be improved in the near future by implementing specific technologies and / or innovations through external centers of excellence)
- Purpose of the decision (s) in the company / benefits sought and facts obtained. Evaluation of operational efficiency (change) in digitization of internal processes (eg reduction of the number of employees in production, production of the same or more production volume, automation of stock control and stock ordering, etc.)
- Performance evaluation indicators are used (What indicators are used to evaluate the efficiency and results of the company and its employees? What indicators do they aim for? Do the indicators allow it to measure the success of the desired innovations?)
- The company applies and implements innovative work / management standards and tools (eg ISO, LEAN, KANBAN, TOC, stage-gate, Agile, etc.).
- Volumes of investment in innovation
- Innovative product / service developed (in the last year)
- The added value. Change / increase 2020 vs. 2019 – expression in EUR per employee / year
- Employees’ competencies and professional development. Expression in EUR spent per employee during 2020 administration / production
- Export growth 2020 vs. 2019 (%)
- Turnover growth 2020 vs. 2019 (%)
- Profit growth 2020 vs. 2019 (%)
- Ability to present an innovative product (awards received, evaluations, if there are none, how the innovative product is presented to the members of the commission)
- Industry 4.0 matures in four metrics (leadership and leadership, organization and human resources, technology and infrastructure, market knowledge, and market demand perception)
The winners will be announced during the 2021 Award Ceremony, on 23rd September, 2021 during the conference “Making Industry 4.0 real”, LITEXPO Exhibition and Congress Center, Vilnius.
For any inquiries, please contact Vilma Arėškienė, email@example.com, Tel. +370 5 263 9116